WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with current regulations on data protection, we need a legitimate basis for the processing of your personal data. The basis of legitimation is your consent.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED?
As a user, you can exercise the following rights:
• Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation from the company as to whether or not your personal data is being processed, and if so, what data it processes.
• Right of rectification: You have the right to obtain from Tatyana Panchova-Ivanova, the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns you. In the rectification request, she must indicate the data that she wishes to be modified.
• Right of opposition: You have the right to oppose at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, that personal data concerning you are subject to processing based on the legitimate interest of the company. In this case, the company will stop processing the personal data, unless we prove compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
• Right of deletion: You have the right to obtain from Tatyana Panchova-Ivanova the deletion of personal data that concerns you.
• Right to data portability: You have the right for the company to transfer your personal data to another data controller. It is only possible to exercise this right when the treatment is based on the execution of a contract or on your consent and the treatment is carried out by automated means.
• Right to limitation of processing: You have the right to ask us to suspend the processing of your data when: you contest the accuracy of the data, while Tatyana Panchova-Ivanova verifies said accuracy; You have exercised the right to oppose the processing of your data, while it is verified if the legitimate reasons of Tatyana Panchova-Ivanova prevail over yours as the interested party.
At any time, you may exercise these Rights, by writing and proving your personality addressed to the person responsible for the treatment at the address indicated above, or through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, you may file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data violates the applicable legislation.
DATA SECURITY AND STORAGE
We will keep the data for the time strictly necessary for the provision of the requested service and as long as the owner does not request its deletion, adopting the appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage, making everything possible to protect and keep them safe.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
No data transfers are foreseen except in those cases in which there is a legal obligation or necessary communication to be able to provide the requested service properly. There is no forecast of international data transfers.